4 PARTICIPANTS WANTED FOR 22-30 NOVEMBER 2021
CALYPSO – COMMON ACTION FOR LEARNING, YOUTH PARTICIPATION, SUSTAINABILITY WITHIN EU ORGANIZATIONS
Key action 1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals
Duration: 22 -30 November 2021 (9 activity days)
Daily schedule: 16:00 to 19:30 Romanian time (3-4 hours of online work every day)
Deadline for applying: CLOSED
Participants wanted: 4
Profile of participants: young people interested in the topic, preferably educators and trainers with past experience in non-formal education or who wish to become trainers/facilitators.
Important: You should speak basic English and be willing to participate in every session and do any individual work the trainers might give you. You also need good internet, microphone and camera since this is an online activity.
Once the training course is over, one of the participants will be selected to travel to Italy for the following steps of the project, so the participants should be willing to travel and take part in the next steps (see section C below).
Partners: Lunaria Association – Italy (coordinator and host), S.T.A.D. – Turkey, Scout Group Eryteeia – Spain, MAGNET – Serbia, T. Mopka – Hungary, Asociația Universitur – Romania
TO APPLY PLEASE send us an informal email with the following content (in English):
- email subject: CALYPSO VTC
- tell us your name, age, what you study/work, your interest/background in non-formal education, and a little about yourself
- tell us why you want to participate in this virtual training course
CALYPSO is a multi-action project that aims to develop tools and working methods, among youth workers and trainers, to raise awareness on the importance of promoting sustainability and Education for Sustainable Development – ESD.
More specifically, the project foresees to facilitate the access to youth work knowledge and resources at local, national, regional and European levels, to further support the exchange of youth work practices and peer learning. The project includes the current online Training Course, an online Advance Planning Visit and two Youth Exchanges.
One Training Course participant from each country will be selected to be the group leader for their national group and participate in the Advance Planning Visit and in one of the Youth Exchanges.
The whole project will be based on non formal education and we propose a learning by doing approach:
• flexibility, being learner-centered, contextualized and based on the promotion of participatory approaches;
• horizontal cooperation, where facilitators and experts create a shared learning path with participants and trainees, encouraging the exchange of knowledge;
• personal empowerment through self-esteem raising, development of the self-confidence, competences and skills.
Financial conditions: participation is free