Virtual Youth Exchange
6 PARTICIPANTS WANTED FOR 01-10 JULY 2021
hurricane – Human rights awareness raising by improving creative actions and non-formal education
Key action 1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals
Duration: 01-10 JuLY 2021 (10 activity days)
Daily schedule: 16:00 to 19:00 Romanian time (3 hours of online work every day)
Deadline for applying: June 11th 2021
Participants wanted: 6
Age: 18 – 30
Profile of participants: young people interested in the topic
Important: You should speak basic English and be willing to participate in every session and do any individual work the trainers might give you. You also need good internet, microphone and camera since this is an online activity.
Partners: Lunaria Association – Italy (coordinator and host), RONESANS ED – Turkey, MAGNET – Serbia, Asociația Universitur – Romania.
TO APPLY PLEASE send us an informal email with the following content (in English):
- email subject: HURRICANE VYE
- tell us your name, age, what you study/work, and a little about yourself
- tell us why you want to participate in this virtual youth exchange
The project aims to provide youth workers, young people and activists with artistic tools and methods to raise awareness among young people and local communities on Human Rights related issue.
Objectives of the virtual youth exchange:
• to raise awareness among young people on nowadays situation regarding Human Rights in Europe;
• to reflect on European citizenship and how Human Rights are valued in Europe;
• to help young people experiment new tools, by planning and testing digital campaigns on Human Rights and active citizenship with peers and local communities.
The whole project will be based on non formal education and we propose a learning by doing approach:
• flexibility, being learner-centered, contextualized and based on the promotion of participatory approaches;
• horizontal cooperation, where facilitators and experts create a shared learning path with participants and trainees, encouraging the exchange of knowledge;
• personal empowerment through self-esteem raising, development of the self-confidence, competences and skills.
Financial conditions: participation is free